The Coronavirus Outbreak compels us to suspend meeting in small groups till the threat is behind us and we can resume regular fellowship – stay well and stay tuned.
At Grace Church, we believe spiritual growth happens when we study God’s Word together and develop genuine friendships. Therefore, we encourage everyone to get connected in Small Groups. Many of us meet in family homes throughout the Elk Grove area on various days of the week. Small Groups encourage multi-generational and multi-cultural fellowship with the goal to see you grow closer to Jesus Christ.
“I pray that the fellowship of your faith may become effective
through the knowledge of every good thing which is in you for Christ’s sake.”
Current Adult Small Groups meet on –
- Tuesday Evening at 7pm, just off Tralee Way – current study: “The Invisible War”
- Tuesday Evening at 6:30pm, in Wilton – current study: “The Gospel of John”
- Thursday Evening at 7pm, in the Camden Passage / Churchill Downs areas – current study: “The Art of Marriage”
- Thursday Evening at 7pm, in the East Franklin area of Elk Grove – current study: “The Daniel Dilemma”
- Thursday Evening at 7pm, in the Laguna West area – current study: “The Power of a Whisper – Hearing God”
- Thursday Evening at 7pm, in the Vintage Park area of South Sacramento – current study: “Sacred Marriage”
- Monday Evening at 7pm, Ladies of Grace Small Group meets in the Parkway area of South Sacramento.
- Monday Evening at 6:30pm, Young Men’s Bible Study meets just off Tralee Way – current study: “Man in the Mirror” w/ Pat Morley
- Wednesday Morning at 7am, Men’s Bible Study meets at the church office * – current study: “Man in the Mirror” w/ Pat Morley
- Wednesday Morning at 9am, Young Moms meet at the church office* – current study: “Women of the Word” by Jen Wilkin
- Thursday Morning at 9:30am, Ladies of Grace Bible Study meet at the church office* – current study: “The Armor of God” by Priscilla Shier
* Church Office is located at 9701 Dino Drive, Suite 100 (Across from Waterman and Mainline Dr.).