Here’s What’s Happening at Grace!
September 15, 2019
- MEN’S BREAKFAST—This Saturday, September 14th, from 7:30-9:00am at the church office, 9701 Dino Dr., Suite 100, EG, all men are invited to share breakfast together, which includes a Bible teaching time. Pastor Jed will be joining the men for this fellowship time.
- MEET WITH MISSIONARIES—This is a reminder for the BBQ with missionaries Brad Watt & the McGills for this Sunday, September 15th at 4:00pm at someone’s home. It is hosted by the Evangelism & Missions Ministry.
- BUSINESS MEETING THIS SUNDAY—We will be holding a business meeting to vote on the pastoral candidate this Sunday, September 15th, and the business meeting will be held over until the following Sunday, September 22nd, which allows all to have an opportunity to vote. We will have a Member Signature List that you will sign in order to receive your ballot.
- NO 2ND SUNDAY CONGREGATIONAL PRAYER TIME—We will not be meeting in the month of September but will resume the prayer time in October.
- INFORMATION FOR THIS SUNDAY—Pastor Jed will be here again this Sunday, September 15th, and will be preaching. Also, his wife and their children will be here, so be sure to extend a warm welcome to them. There will again not be childcare.
- OFFICE CLOSED—The office will be closed next week, Tuesday-Thursday, September 17th-19th, as staff will be attending the Pastor’s Conference at Hume Lake Christian Camps.
- BREAKOUT REGISTRATION—It’s almost Breakout time again! If you have a child in 1st-6th grade, please join us for our midweek discipleship program. The first meeting is Tuesday, October 1st; registration forms are now available at the Information table. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- A SPECIAL EVENING WITH THE INGALLS—Please RSVP for Monday September 30th to the office, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to spend the evening with the Ingalls, who will be at Grace on Sunday, September 29th for Pastor Rick’s farewell celebration. They are staying over another night to attend a special evening we are planning for them at a home. Our purpose is to give the Ingalls an opportunity to share with us the joys and trials they have experienced over the many years they have been serving the US military in the region surrounding Ft. Riley KS, in the Name of Jesus Christ. It is a great opportunity to hear their story personally, and have an opportunity to ask questions about their work.