Here’s What’s Happening at Grace!
July 17, 2016
- CATCH THE WAVE!—Come to service early this Sunday, July 17th, and join the excitement as we review the “Submerged” week from Summer Spectacular. Come and see video highlights during the service announcements.
- SUNDAY MORNING ADULT CLASS—This class meets prior to the morning worship and teaching from 8:15-9:15 in Room MF7. Join us for an in-depth discussion and understanding of the truths concerning knowing God from the letters of 1, 2, & 3 John and Jude.
- TIMOTHY DEVOTIONALS—Our devotionals for the 1 & 2 Timothy series are available to you after the service at the Information table. We have planned for 1 devotional per person, free of charge, and if you want additional copies, they are $2 each; more information is in your bulletin announcement sheet.
- LADIES “SAVE THE DATE”—Mark your calendar for Sunday, August 7th, at 3:00pm for a baby shower for Marissa Harms. More information to follow soon.
- WOMEN’S MINISTRY SERVICE PROJECT—This service project is to assist low income children in our community on Saturday, August 13th, at the church offices. Get more information in your pink announcement sheet in the Sunday bulletin this week regarding signing up to help that day and what supplies to bring to Sunday church service.
- ALL CHURCH PICNIC—The annual church picnic will be on Sunday, August 14th, from 11:30am to 3:00pm. The event will be at Elk Grove Park, Site 7A. Watch for more information to come regarding food.
- FIREWORKS SALES—God blessed us abundantly, far above what we had imagined. The final figures aren’t in yet, but it looks like our proceeds from the Fireworks Booth will be approximately $13,000.00!! Praise Him!! Thanks to everyone who served in the booth to help make this happen!!
- CHRISTMAS IN JULY—It may be in the 100’s right now, but Christmas is coming and the Worship Ministry is heavily into planning Christmas, and you can help! If you have digitized family Christmas home movies, either from when you were a child or of your own kids, please let the Worship Ministry Coordinator know. Email her at email@example.com or let her know on the communication card with your name and phone #.