Here’s What’s Happening at Grace!
September 25, 2016
- FAMILIES OF GRACE–We are headed to Apple Hill on October 1st, for a day of apple picking, fun, and fall festivities! We are going to meet at Boa Vista Orchards (2952 Carson Road, Placerville 95667) at 11am. More information is in your bulletin this Sunday.
- FAMILY FIRST SUNDAY/COMMUNION/BENEVOLENT OFFERING—Next Sunday, October 2nd, we will share communion together (children ages 5-6th grade in the service) to celebrate the Lord’s death & resurrection on our behalf. Gluten free crackers will be available on the front table for those who have this need. A benevolent offering will be taken at the end of the service.
- MEN’S BREAKFAST—On Saturday, October 8th, all men are invited to share breakfast together which includes a Bible teaching time at the church office, 9701 Dino Dr., Suite 100, EG 95624, from 7:30-9am.
- 2ND SUNDAY CONGREGATIONAL PRAYER TIME—On Sunday, October 9th, we will meet for a time of prayer at the church office, 9701 Dino Drive, Suite 100, EG 95624, from 12:15-1:15pm. Bring lunch if you desire.
- PRIMETIMERS (50+) CHILI COOKOFF—This event is scheduled for October 22nd at 5:00pm at a home. For those not making chili, there will be a cost of $7.50 per person. Contact the office, firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-3444, to RSVP or with any questions.
- CHILDREN’S MINISTRY SET UP TEAM NEEDS YOU!—We are in need of more helpers to join the team for Set Up and Tear Down for the Kids of Grace. This is a very important job for helping the kids hear about the love of Jesus! See the announcements sheet in your bulletin for more information.
- OUR NURSERY IS EXPANDING—Praise God for the new babies that are arriving this fall. We need to make our Nursery a safe and welcoming place for their families! Please consider signing up to join the Nursery caregivers’ rotation. There is more detailed information in your bulletin.