Here’s What’s Happening at Grace!
November 3, 2019
- DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME ENDS—We get an extra hour of sleep this week, so this Saturday before you go to bed, turn your clocks back 1 hour!
- ANNUAL HOLIDAY BOUTIQUE—Women’s Ministry will be hosting their 3rd annual Holiday Boutique, being held at Harriet Eddy Middle School this Saturday, November 2nd from 9am-3pm. Please help us with sharing the event with friends and family; we are hoping to make this a wonderful community event. Please be praying for us.
- BAKERY SALE VOLUNTEERS—Bakery goods must be store-bought only, and drop-off for this sale will be at Harriet Eddy Friday night, November 1st, from 6-8pm and/or Saturday, November 2nd, before 8:30am. Thank you to all contributors.
- COMMUNION/BENEVOLENT OFFERING—This Sunday, November 3rd, we will share communion together (children ages 5-6th grade in for worship & communion). Gluten free crackers are served to all! A Benevolent offering will be taken at the end of the service.
- MEN’S BREAKFAST—On Saturday, November 9th, from 7:30-9:00am at the church office, 9701 Dino Dr., Suite 100, EG, all men are invited to share breakfast together, which includes a Bible teaching time.
- 2ND SUNDAY CONGREGATIONAL PRAYER TIME—On Sunday, November 10th, we will meet together for a time of prayer at the church office, from 12:15-1:15pm. Bring a lunch if you would like.
- OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD BOXES—Our annual boxes will be available for 2 more Sundays this year, November 3rd & November 10th. They are due back no later than Sunday, November 17th. Please DO NOT plan to bring boxes to the church office. Thank you!
- ANGEL TREE—It’s that time of year to start thinking about our Angel Tree Outreach in conjunction with Prison Fellowship; we now have our children’s names. Those who are not in a small group, we will have a tree in the coffee area by November 17th, to select a child in need of a little Christmas cheer. Please prayerfully consider participating in this much needed ministry.
- CHRISTMAS IS COMING—The Season of Christmas at Grace begins Sunday, December 1st with our annual Christmas Breakfast from 8:45–9:30am, followed by the service at 9:45am, with Ballet Rejoice leading us in worship. Please mark your calendars; you won’t want to miss this special kickoff to the Christmas season!
- CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST—Please stop by the Information table this Sunday and volunteer to bring an item for our annual Christmas breakfast, taking place on December 1st.
- ATTENTION ALL CHRISTMAS CAROLERS—We are looking for any willing volunteers to sing in our Christmas caroling group on Dec. 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd. You don’t have to sing every week; just sing on the weeks you are available. Please let us know if you are interested, as soon as possible, and include the dates you would be available. It is a great way to bring in the Christmas season. Office email/phone: firstname.lastname@example.org/916-714-3444.
- DICKEN’S FAIRE—Women’s Ministry is organizing volunteers for this year’s church booth at the Dicken’s Faire taking place on November 30th, from 10am-5pm. We have 1 space this year. Please sign up at the Information table or contact the office.