Here’s What’s Happening at Grace!
March 17, 2019
- NEW MEN’S BIBLE STUDY—Have you ever wanted to attend the Men’s Bible Study but couldn’t make it on Wednesday mornings? Problem Solved! A second study has begun on Monday nights from 6:30-8pm, using videos from the same Man In the Mirror ministry! Please contact the office, firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested or for more information.
- INFORMATIONAL MISSIONS MEETING—On Monday, March 18th, at 7:00pm, we will have a Costa Rica Informational meeting at someone’s home. Please contact the office with any questions and to RSVP.
- SUNDAY, MARCH 24th– Due to the women’s retreat, children’s ministry will be open only for Nursery and Kingdom Kids. 1st-6th grade students will join families in the main worship service.
- PRIME TIMERS- SAVE THE DATE!!!—There is an EVENT coming up Saturday April 27th. More information to follow.
- UPCOMING BABY/CHILD DEDICATION—On Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 12th, we will have a baby/child dedication. Giving you the date now will hopefully give you time to invite family/friends to the dedication. If you would like to dedicate your baby or child to the Lord, please sign up on the Information card with your name and contact information as soon as possible, so we may contact you with more details.