Here’s What’s Happening at Grace!
July 14, 2019
- MEN’S BREAKFAST—This Saturday, July 13th, all men are invited to share breakfast together, which includes a Bible teaching time at the church office, 9701 Dino Dr., Suite 100, EG 95624, from 7:30-9:00am.
- LADIES OF GRACE LIFE SKILLS CLASS—Women’s Ministry will be hosting a “canning homemade jam” class this Saturday, 7/13 at 10am at someone’s home, with a supply fee of $3. Each person will get to take home a jar of strawberry jam, and, canning tips & recipes will be shared by Jennifer! To RSVP, please visit our Events Page on Facebook, “Ladies of Grace.”
- COSTA RICA REVIEW—Please come to an information meeting and report from the mission team this Sunday, July 14th at someone’s home at 12pm. All are invited who would like to hear about this year’s trip. You do not have to be a missionary to come to this event!
- SUNDAY MORNING ADULT CLASS—This class will be taking a break beginning this Sunday, July 14th, until September.
- LET’S HAVE A BBQ!—Sunday, July 28th is the date for our church picnic at Jerry Fox Pool, Elk Grove Park at 5:30pm. Come join us as we swim, eat & celebrate baptism. Please bring a dish to share according to the first letter of your last name, & let Marissa or Debbie know if you are able to bring a dish by signing up now: A-J bring Appetizer/Salad; K-P bring Dessert (picnic style); and R-Z bring a Side Dish such as baked beans/veggies, chips & dip, etc. Meat & paper goods will be provided. Bring your own drinks & chairs or blankets. We look forward to a day of fellowship & celebration.
- BAPTISM—PLEASE SIGN UP ASAP!—At our Annual Church Picnic we will have a baptism. If you would like to be baptized, please sign up on your Information card, giving us your contact information to give time for the pastors to meet with you—thanks!
- SUMMER BLAST TUESDAYS—Join us next Tuesday, July 16th for $1 Movie Days at Century Laguna, 9349 Big Horn Blvd., EG 95758. Meet at 9:30am for a 10am showing of The Lego Movie! Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. These family events are for everyone and are on Tuesdays!
- LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO SERVE?—The Coffee Ministry needs you! Positions are open for both setting up and cleaning up. If we have enough helpers, then it can be more of a once-a-month situation! Please contact the office, email@example.com to sign up.
- CHURCH DIRECTORIES—Our church directories will be available for you to pick up this Sunday, July 14th.
- LADIES OF GRACE ART OF PRAYER WORKSHOP—On Friday, August 2nd, 6-8:30pm, come join us for an evening of worship through creative expression. The workshop will be led by our special guest, Lori Hartin of Ladybug Ministries. Please bring a potluck dish to share; signups are at the Information table or at our events page on Facebook. This is a FREE event.
- SAVE THE DATE—As you all know, Pastor Rick is retiring, and his last Sunday with us will be September 29th. There will be a celebration during and after the service that day, so please mark your calendars so you can be there! More information to follow later.
- SAVE THE DATE—On Saturday, October 19th, 4:00pm at someone’s home, our next PrimeTimer’s (Ages 50+) event will take place. Mark your calendars now so you can attend!