Here’s What’s Happening at Grace!
August 21, 2016
- SUNDAY MORNING CLASS—Join us Sunday mornings (8:15-9:15 AM) as we learn from the Apostle Paul through Ephesians how we contribute to one another’s spiritual growth and build up one another in love. PLACE: Room MF7, across from the auditorium.
- CHURCH BUSINESS MEETING/VOTE—This Sunday, August 21st, following our service, there will be a business meeting in order to only vote for our prospective elder.
- OPEN FORUM—On Thursday, August 25th, from 7-8:00pm there will be a church open forum meeting. Please plan on attending.
- WOMEN’S AM BIBLE STUDY—This study begins on Thursday, September 8th, from 9:30-11:30am at the church office. Sign up and buy your book, Faithful Abundant True ($13, written by Kay Arthur, Priscilla Shirer, & Beth Moore), at our table this Sunday & on the 28th.
- MEN OF GRACE—The 2016 Men’s Advance will be on September 16th-18th at Alliance Redwoods in Sonoma County. If you want to attend, go to the link below (also on our church website: gracechurchelkgrove.org) to register and pay for your room. Rates and more information are in your bulletin half sheet this week. https://my.getinsellout.com/providers/alliance-redwoods/skus/2016-men-s-advance-grace-church/info#horizontalTab1.
- BREAKOUT IS COMING!—It’s almost time to start our 2016-2017 year. Breakout is our children’s discipleship program that meets on Wednesday nights from September through April for ages 4-6th grade??? Please consider giving of your time for the school year. For more information, check out your bulletin ½ sheet this Sunday. Come see why the kids can’t wait to come back to Breakout every year!
- CHILDREN’S MINISTRY SET UP TEAM NEEDS YOU!—We are in need of some more helpers to join the team for Set Up and Tear Down for the Kids of Grace. This is a very important job for helping the kids hear about the love of Jesus! See your announcement sheet this Sunday for more information.
- OUR NURSERY IS EXPANDING—Praise God for the new babies that are arriving this fall. We need to make our Nursery a safe and welcoming place for their families! Please consider signing up to join the Nursery caregivers’ rotation.
- DRAFT OF DIRECTORY—Check out the Directory draft on the Information table to make sure your information is correct. Also, if you want to be placed into the directory, please add your name & information so we can add you in! Thanks!