Here’s What’s Happening at Grace!
May 1, 2016
- FAMILY FIRST SUNDAY/COMMUNION/BENEVOLENT OFFERING—This Sunday, May 1st, we will share communion together, ages 5-adult, to celebrate the Lord’s death & resurrection on our behalf. A benevolent offering will be taken.
- WILL THE REAL JESUS PLEASE SHOW HIMSELF!—You are invited to the new Sunday morning Bible hour beginning May 15th, from 8:15-9:15 AM, Room MF7. Signup sheets available this week. See your bulletin for more information.
- MEET PROSPECTIVE ELDERS—Check out the prospective elder candidates bio sheet in your bulletin this Sunday. If you want to know more about each one, they will be at the picnic tables outside our Albiani front doors following our service on May 1st and 8th.
- GRACE INFORMATION & MEMBERSHIP CLASS—If you are new to Grace or have been attending for a while and would like to know more about Grace Church and/or how to become a member, we are holding this class on Wednesday, May 11th, from 9:00am until Noon. More information in your bulletin.
- NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER—Next week, Thursday, May 5th, is the National Day of Prayer. Be a part of seeking the Lord that day for our nation and leaders.
- WOMEN’S MINISTRY EVENT—We invite all ladies to our Mini Day Retreat on May 14th from 9am-3pm, on someone’s property. We will offer a light breakfast and lunch. Registration has begun; cost is $20. See your pink announcements ½ sheet on Sundays for more information.
- MEN’S BREAKFAST—On Saturday, May 14th from 7:30-9:00am, all men are invited to share breakfast together, which includes a Bible teaching time, at the church office, 9701 Dino Dr., Suite 100, EG 95624.
- PRIMETIMER’S SURPRISE TOURNAMENT ACTIVITY (Ages 50+)—On Saturday, May 28th, 6:00pm, please come to an exciting group activity. Check your bulletin this week for more information.
- SIGNS AND BANNERS—We’ve missed out on having our signs and banners set out so that people know where our growing church is! Can you help out on a rotating basis? If so, check details in your bulletin on Sunday.
- DIRECTORY UPDATE SHEETS—We are planning to update our church directory soon, so we would like some information from you! Check your half sheet announcement page in your bulletin this Sunday for more information.
- BAPTISM—If you are interested in being baptized, please sign up on your communication card this Sunday with your name & contact information and a letter with more information will be sent to you.
- THANK YOU FROM “TEAM” FOR NEPAL GIVING—Thanks to our donation of $1,425 to Nepal after the massive earthquakes, we were able to be a part of the affected villages for construction of temporary housing of shelters, which was the only aid some people received all year. Thanks for helping to save lives!
- REDUCTION FOR SENIOR CITIZENS/DISABLED PERSONS—Property owners or renters may apply for this reduction between April 15th & June 30th, 2016. Please pick up a sheet at the Information Table for more information.