Here’s What’s Happening at Grace!
May 22, 2016
- SUMMER SPECTACULAR MEETING—This Saturday, May 21st, there is a meeting at 9:00am with breakfast served. If you already came to a meeting on May 11th, you can skip this one!
- CONTINUING NEW ELDER VOTE/ELDER CONFIRMATION—Last Sunday, for the elder candidate vote and elder confirmation vote for members, we did not have a quorum. So for those of you who have NOT voted, please go to the Information table this Sunday to place your vote. Please note: if you voted last week, you do not need to vote again.
- PRIMETIMER’S SURPRISE TOURNAMENT ACTIVITY (Ages 50+)—On Saturday, May 28th, 6:00pm, please come to an exciting group activity. Check your bulletin this week for more information or contact the church office.
- WOMEN’S MINISTRY PRAYER & WORSHIP NIGHT—We would like to invite our ladies to mark your calendars for an evening of prayer & worship, Saturday, June 11th at 6pm, at someone’s home. Check your bulletin this Sunday for more details.
- LET’S ALL GO TO THE MOVIES!—Join in with all your Grace Church friends and meet at the West Wind Drive-In on Tuesday, June 21st at 7:30pm. More details in your bulletin ½ sheet.
- SUMMER SPECTACULAR 2016 IS COMING—We will begin Registration this Sunday, Mary 15th, for “Submerged.” It will be Monday-Friday, July 11-15, at Derr/Okamoto Park on Mainline Rd. between Waterman & Bradshaw Rd. from 9:00am-Noon. We will be singing, playing games, doing crafts and learning God’s Word during the week. Pick up an application form in the Children’s classrooms today. We will have limited space, so sign up early!
- SUMMER SPECTACULAR 2016! WE NEED YOUR HELP!—We are offering Summer Spectacular free of charge this year, so we need some help to subsidize it. If you would like to take part in helping God’s Kids learn about Jesus, please make financial donations to “Grace Church Summer Spectacular.” Please be praying that God will use this week in July for His purposes! Thanks!
- REMINDER—Sunday’s messages can be listened to on our website, gracechurchelkgrove.org.
- TAX REDUCTION FOR SENIOR CITIZENS/DISABLED PERSONS—Property owners or renters may apply for this tax reduction between April 15th & June 30th, 2016. Please pick up a sheet at the Information Table for more information.