Here’s What’s Happening at Grace!
April 22, 2018
- LUNCH WITH MISSIONARIES, THE CLIFFORDS—This Sunday, April 22nd, we will have lunch at Round Table Pizza with missionaries, Bob & Veronique Clifford, following our service from noon – 2:00pm. This will give us a little more question & answer time with them. The Round Table is located off of Whitelock and Bruceville Rd, at 10054 Bruceville Rd, EG 95757.
- WOMEN’S MINISTRY TEA— We have a wonderful day planned for you on Saturday, May 5th at 1pm-4pm at the Stuck’s property which includes lunch and our speaker, Beth Kinder of Remade Ministries. Our theme for the day is “Faith without Fear”. Tickets go on sale today and are $20. We have 64 seats! Please see Jennifer Sunseri at the info table today. Think about who you would like to invite to this event.
- HELP FOR LADIES TEA—Women’s Ministry still needs help for their Ladies Tea on Saturday, May 5th at the Stuck’s property. We need table hostesses, valets, a set up crew, and a tear down crew (tables, chairs, and canopies set up and taken down). Please sign up with Jennifer Sunseri at the Information table this Sunday.
- COSTA RICA TEAM FUNDRAISER—The Costa Rica Mission Team is planning a Fundraiser for Sunday, May 6th from 11:00am – 6:00pm at the Panda Express on the corner of Elk Grove Blvd. and Waterman. You will need to take a flyer to Panda express for them to credit the team so be sure to pick one up at the Information Table. Please invite family, friends and neighbors, and come on out and support our team!
- FAMILY LIFE MOVIE—The movie, “LIKE ARROWS, Parenting With A Purpose” is being released for two nights only, May 1st & May 3rd, 7:00pm at Century Laguna 16 (produced by people known for films such as Fireproof & War Room) and other select theatres.
- BABY/CHILD DEDICATION—On Mother’s day, Sunday, May 13th, we will have a baby/child dedication. If you would like to dedicate your baby or child to the Lord, please sign up on the Information card with your name and contact information by Sunday, May 6th. We will contact you with more information.
- SET-UP/TEAR-DOWN MINISTRY HELP NEEDED–The Set-Up/Tear Down Ministry is short-handed on help and we need you! We have a crew member working three positions to make sure the work load can get done. We will need one volunteer to be added to the crew for set up every other month, and one volunteer to add to the crew for tear down for every other month. Also, if you are interested in helping out as a substitute, we need volunteers for that, too. Please let Robby Harms know if you are interested by contacting the office @ email@example.com.
- TAX REDUCTION NOTICE— Tax reduction forms for Senior Citizens/Disabled Persons Residing in the Elk Grove Unified School District will be available at the information table each Sunday.